Friday 23 August 2019

Beyond Bad


The Trudeau gang is at it again.  Just after they repeated their cover-up votes at the Ethics Parliamentary Committee on Wed. the 21st, a few special Union buddies have colluded to support these offenders.  Under “third party rules”, the head of Unifor – the union representing most of Canada’s journalists says they will spend up to $500,000 to keep the Liberals in power.  A few other public sector unions have also announced they will do the same.  These groups could spend millions propping up the miscreants.  It’s the same playbook from 2015, when they spent almost $5 million boosting Trudeau into office.  They think they can buy an election again.
Unifor is the same union that Trudeau appointed to help him decide how he spends his $600 million media bailout.  They are helping because they know Trudeau will reward them with more tax money.  The media will get a big taxpayer subsidy, while regular people have taxes increased to pay for it.  Canada Proud is one of the few third-party groups fighting back.  https://www.canadaproud.org
Liberal Party ideas lead Trudeau into illegal behavior.  He has now enlisted his whole Caucus into a co--conspiracy to lie and maneuver the media and Parliament to impose their twisted ideas.  The whole gang is now beyond bad.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am actualⅼy thankful too the owneг of thi web page who has shared this enormous pieсe of writing at hеre.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your website.. Very nice colors & theme.
Did you make this website yourself? Please reply back as
I'm looking to create my own website and would love
to find out where you got this from or what the theme is named.

Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you
are a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back someday.
I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice afternoon!

Anonymous said...

I for all time emailed this web site post page to all my
friends, as if like to read it afterward my links will too.

Anonymous said...

I am now not sure the place you're getting your info, however great topic.
I needs to spend a while finding out much more or working
out more. Thank you for great information I was in search of this info for my mission.

Anonymous said...

Attractive element of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say that I get in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts.

Any way I will be subscribing for your augment and even I success you get right of entry
to constantly fast.

Anonymous said...

Very good blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of
any community forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
I'd really love to be a part of online community
where I can get feedback from other experienced people that share
the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.
Appreciate it!